I still remember sitting at a Kellogg Management Conference 3 years ago when someone asked me: “What do you need from the Universe right now?”
Unblinkingly, I said, “I need Oprah.”
The poor woman tried hard to keep a straight face as she said to me, “You know she is not a parent.”
To which I stared back and said, “Oh yes, she is. Just not in your definition.”
It might have only been less than a year later that I did meet Oprah and then have been on her show many times since.
This “manifestation-of-Oprah” did not take less than a year, however.
This manifestation took years and years.
Years of preparation. It was a slow-cook process. I say this to remind us all that nothing comes into manifestation immediately. Everything we see and are, is a slow-cook process.
This is what I learned through this slow-cook process of manifestation:
- It was only when I was able to harness my inner mental energies that I was able to harness my outer world to cooperate with my dreams.
- It took severe inner discipline to create this alignment.
Discipline of what?
- Of my monkey-mind.
- Of my confusions.
- Of my lack of self-belief, worth and power.
- Of my lack of trust.
Oh, and let me not forget to mention, my lack of consciousness around my UNconsciousness – my ego, in other words.
I discovered, slowly, but surely, that no matter what:
It is only when our inner worlds are in true alignment with our outer vision – as in, a full match to what we desire on the outside – in every possible way – in terms of worth, courage and abundance – only then, will our visions manifest.
Therefore, if you are in a place in your life where you are feeling stuck, don’t look outside for support.
- What is my inner reality right now?
- In what abode do my thoughts live?
- Are they bathed in fear or fearlessness?
- Entombed in scarcity or abundance?
- Riddled with judgment or compassion?
This much I know to be true: what is within is without.
If you want abundance in the outer realm you HAVE to be LIT UP WITH ABUNDANCE FROM WITHIN.
full-on declarations of worth and inner power.